Lately we’ve noticed a lot of people finding their way to the blog with questions about the basics of the Peterson cases. We’re guessing that the upcoming Lifetime movie with Rob Lowe has probably reawakened interest in Drew Peterson and his wives and people who are new to the story are curious about the facts.
Since Stacy Peterson went missing more than four years ago, there’s been a lot of information put out there about her case and subsequently about the arrest of Drew Peterson for the murder of his third wife, Kathleen Savio. But with four years of updates, the main facts of the case can get buried in the details.
Realizing that, we’ve put together a list of Frequently Asked Questions and answers. We hope that this addition to the blog is helpful to newcomers and to anyone who wants to brush up on the facts.
- Did Drew Peterson kill all of his wives?
- Was Drew Peterson ever arrested?
- How many wives has Drew Peterson had?
- Where is Drew Peterson now?
- When is Drew Peterson’s trial for murder?
- Why is Drew Peterson being held in jail?
- How long has Drew Peterson been in jail?
- Where is Stacy Peterson?
- How old was Stacy when Drew started dating her?
- Did Drew Peterson divorce Stacy Peterson?
- How many children does Drew Peterson have?
- Who is taking care of Stacy and Kathleen’s children?
- Does Drew Peterson have a girlfriend?
- What is the deal with hearsay evidence?
- Why don’t we see Drew Peterson on TV anymore?
- Will Drew Peterson get money for the Lifetime movie ‘Drew Peterson: Untouchable’?
- How many autopsies were performed on Kathleen Savio?
- Why was Stephen Peterson fired from the Oak Brook Police Force?
- Did Drew Peterson kill Laci Peterson?
Welcome to Justice Café. Are there any questions you would like to see added to the FAQ? please let us know.